Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well, we are now in Denver, and John is doing awesome! We both feel better. I am so sorry to those who I didn't get to say goodbye to. John was doing so bad, and everyday was getting worse. We are staying at a friend's house (Dougie's) and Johnny and Sienna are coming down on Saturday. Me and the kids will fly out on Monday. Johnny and his friend are driving to Boston. Of course we don't know if the elevation is John's underlying condition, but I know that he is feeling a lot better down here. I am at Children's right now transferring medical records, and dropping of our oxygen. I am not sure when I will be back on the internet, but as soon as I am I will update the blog. Thanks again to everyone for your ongoing support. I am sorry I had to bail so quickly, but I just couldn't make John suffer anymore.

No comments: