Thursday, October 2, 2008

I will make this one short. I am sure you all are still trying to get through yesterdays! We are having a okay day today. Some reason he doesn't seem like himself today. He is a bit fussy and feels warm to me although he has no temp. We cuddled up in bed and watched some einstein videos. Of course I love my cuddle time with this little guy, but I worry when he has days like this. Hopefully he will be feeling better after his nap. I gave him some motrin, so maybe that will help him. Hope you are are well. Sienna is in school today, so I better get some cleaning done while I have a chance. Thanks again for all your emails of support. It really helps knowing I have so many people that are concerned about my little guy.

1 comment:

Jude said...

what a beautiful ballerina!!! for one, i can't wait for the recital, it will be a highlight in my life. jenni, i think you're doing just great at your research and your communication...i certainly hope there's no one questioning your motivation, dedication, love and concern. you're an awesome mom! damma dude