Monday, October 27, 2008

John finally had his party yesterday, and what a party it was. We had so much fun. The hardest part of leaving CB is our amazing friends we have here. You all have been so supportive, your help, letters, gifts. I can't even express how thankful I am to all of you. I wish I could take you all with us. I am going to miss every single one of you.
John did okay at his party. He didn't get sick until the very end, and then walked his walker in and outside over and over. He is now turning his walker, and his is so much more independent now. I love it. I can't wait for him to learn to walk on his own. My life will change, but I am so looking forward to it.
I will post some pics from the party. I am trying to get organized so I can get packing. I have been on the phone half of the day getting everything ready. Thanks again to you all for such a wonderful party. I know I will make new friends, but am not sure if they will ever compare! I love you all.

No comments: