Saturday, October 18, 2008





We made it to the river! John wretched half of the time we were there, but he still had fun. He is doing a little better today. I keep thinking we are getting better, but then we have a bad day. I am crossing my fingers that we are getting better, and we will stay better! Sienna finally got the hang of riding her bike, so her and I went for a ride today. We were doing very good until we steered the wrong way and rode off a two foot wall of rocks. I thought we would have to bother the doctor again on a Saturday. She was okay though, and we went back out to ride after we took a break! I have one more week of work, then I plan to begin packing. Johnny is going to drive our first car out to Boston November 14th. I still can't believe we are moving to the big city.

No comments: