Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sorry I didn't get to post a blog yesterday. John wasn't feeling good, so I took him into get checked by Doctor Kristi. He is fine, just cutting a mouth full of teeth. It is funny how I freak out so easily with him. I knew he wasn't feeling good, but he was playing with his toys, and then all of a suddden he was sleeping. Sitting up with a car in his hand? He has done this so many times when he doesn't feel good, but it is just not right to fall asleep sitting up and it scares me when he does it. So I brought him in to check his O2, heart, lungs, etc. I feel like I have to be so careful with this kid. I am so thankful that Kristi is so accomodating to us.

We are just hanging out today. It is cold and ugly out today. A bunch of you have asked about the fundraiser, and we decided that we were going to wait. (Dad) John and I are just not ready, and the owners at Lils thought that a little more time would be good for them. I still really appreciate the thought, and when we have one it will be well put together.

Yesterday, before I took John to the doctor, there was a teleconference with a doctor from Boston. He was a GI doctor that specializes in Mitochondrial, and the topic was "tummy troubles". I have never done anything like it, but it was so imformative. I learned some new things about the issues that John has been going through with his whole GI system. I do have to listen to it again because the Doctor had such a strong accent that he was hard to understand at times. There were also alot of medical terms I did not understand so I will have to look them up. I am going to try to get an appointment with him in Boston.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I probably won't post anything tomorrow. We have a whole half day off together, so we will hopefully come up with something to do.

No comments: