Friday, October 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
I was trying to take a picture of him today, but so far he hasn't had a good day. So here is one I took a couple of weeks ago. John is still wretching a ton. I gave him his anti nausea med, and he has been asleep since. Hopefully he feels better when he wakes up. I wanted to take him for a walk to the river today. He loves to go watch the dog play in the water. I feel like there isn't much to do for him on his bday. I would bake him a cake, but he wouldn't touch it. I would even take him out for lobster if he was interested. We got him some gifts of course, and will give them to him today. Hopefully he starts to feel better!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I have been quietly following your blog...wanted to stop in and say
"Happy Birthday"! Sorry you are not feeling better for it! Hope you had a great day!

http://www.kennedyandzach.blogspot.com/