Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I feel good about our decision to move. I got John a special care pediatrician at Children's Hospital (I am trying to get Dr. Kristi to come with us, but no word yet :)), and am going to work on therapists next. Sienna is set to go to Cambridge Ellis School. They are so excited to have her. They are going to start writing her letters, and sending her pictures so that she will be familiar with the kids in her class. We will probably have to get a 5th job to pay for this school, but coming in halfway through the year there is no chance of getting financial aid until next year, and most schools are full. We believe that Sienna getting into a good school is just as important as John getting his therapies and medical care that he needs. I also officially got her into her ballet school, so she can start that the first week we get there. It is all so overwhelming, but I know this is the right thing to do, and I feel good about it. I know I will be busy with Johns therapy, and getting Sienna to school and ballet, that I won't have time to be homesick. We should not have a problem getting health insurance, it is just going to take about 5 weeks. So how do we get there, that is the big question. We will probably leave most of our stuff here in storage. We will bring the kids stuff, and the few things we need, and worry about our stuff later.
I hope that everyone is reading my blog so that I don't have to keep talking about our move. One, I will cry, and two, Sienna will cry. She heard me talking about it yesterday, and started sobbing so hard. I am obviously talking to her about all of this, but we do have to enjoy our last month here. So if you want to help, please tell people about our blogsite, and remind them to check it often. It really does help us. Thank you all!

No comments: