Thursday, March 5, 2009

We had our pulmonary appointment yesterday. To start we are not allergic to the dog and we can keep Jasmine! The bloodwork is more accurate than a skin test, so that is what we will go by. As of his lungs he does not have any type of lung disease. His lungs are plugged by mucus, due to his "chronic sinitius disease". We will be meeting with our ENT doctor about this, and there is a possibility he will have to have a surgery. I am not getting worked up until we know more about this. As for now, he has to switch to another antibiotic for another 30 days, increase his nebulizer uses, and some other meds that I am not sure what the name is. I was told that he cannot return to CB for a while, and he also cannot fly. Not that we had any money to travel, but I was hoping to go visit family soon, and get a break from the East coast. I wish I could say that I am still making the best out of it, but I am wanting to go home. I am just not an East Coast person, and can't imagine staying here for much longer. Oh well, I guess I will have to get used to it. I am here for one reason and that is for John, and he is definitely doing good out here. Sienna asked a couple of days ago when we are going back to CB, and tried to convince me that she can go to Kindergarden in CB. I did good, and told her that her new friends would miss her, but I have to admit that I am having a tough time now. I miss my family, and my friends, and don't know when I will be able to see anyone. I will get through this.

No comments: