Tuesday, March 10, 2009

John hasn't been feeling too good. We think his sinuses are bothering him. He woke up the other night and screamed for about two hours. I cranked up his humidifier yesterday, and he seemed to be doing better today. He went to the doctor yesterday, but didn't have a fever, and because of his antibiotics we doubt he has an infection. So we will just keep an eye on him. Tomorrow he is meeting with the feeding team, and the larynthology doctors. We were supposed to meet last week, but the doctor canceled. So now we go tomorrow. I am looking forward to this, as this is a big part of us moving here. I do have to admit that until he gets his sinuses feeling better, I doubt he will want to eat anything. We were at the pharmacy the other day and the pharmacist insisted on John having a lollipop. I tried to tell her no, but she didn't believe me that he didn't like them. So he took it, looked at it, and threw it on the floor. What do you do? Sienna had a playdate today at her friends house. They get along so well, It was so nice, I was able to vacuum the house! I hope you all are doing well.

No comments: