Wednesday, March 18, 2009




I have been trying do a post, but it has been so nice out I have not been able to find the time. John is doing good. He is cutting his molars, still fighting his sinus infection, and has started a horrible habit...biting. He gets really excited and bites me, and he just thinks it is so funny. I am not sure how to break this habit. When I tell him that is bad, he just continues laughing, and doesn't pay any attention to me.


We have had a busy week. It is finally getting nice out, so we have been able to go for walks, go to the beach, play at the park, etc. This last week John met with the feeding team at Boston Children's. He did pretty good, he sat in the highchair, played with some food, and then threw the jar of food across the room. There were bananas on the door, chairs, walls, ceilings, cabinets...I warned them about this. It was just an evaluation, and I am not sure what we will be doing with them next.


Today we had a follow up at the dentist. We will go back in another month to get his cavity filled. I can't wait.


Today I signed the family up for a walk for Children's hospital. "Team Angier" will be walking 2 miles, on June 14th. We will be looking for sponsors from everyone, so be ready! If you are interested in joining the team, let me know, and I will send out the info. I am working on the website right now, but as soon as I am done with it I will be posting it on this site. I am expecting EVERYONE to help us raise money. So start saving now.

1 comment:

Eu tenho um sonho de paz said...

Do you believe in God?!God is allowing things in your life to teach you,to show you something.I don´t know you and even your son.But I´m sure that everything is possible when we believe and we trust in him.God bless you and your family with love and peace.