Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We made it! It was an absolute nightmare flying with both kids. The kids were great, but I had so much stuff to carry on the plane, it was rough. John is still doing well. He only retched once today. He has been very happy, and seems to be feeling good. We are all adjusting to our new home, the time change, and everything else new. I went to Children's today to work on getting insurance set up. I should have it going by tomorrow. Sienna and I looked at ballet schools this evening. We rode the subway to one, and the other one is across the street. I think I am going to go for the one across the street. She gets to try it tomorrow and see if she likes it. We haven't even looked at schools yet, but will.
Sienna told me today that she loves the city! Her uncle left his bearded dragon (lizard), so now she has a lizard. He is pretty cool, and Sienna thinks he is great. She fed him lettuce all day. He sleeps at the foot of her bed, so she doesn't have to sleep alone. How exciting!
We are slowly getting moved in. I will feel good when I have insurance, therapy, and doctors lined up! I was turning towards children's hospital, but now am thinking I might check out tufts university tomorrow! It is much closer, and has the Mito doctors that I have looked into. Whether he has mito or not, I think they will be a great start. So I will look into Tufts tomorrow and try to decide. Children's hospital is located right next to the hospital Sienna was born, and it is tough to drive out there. It cost me $11 just to park to go talk to a social worker. So I am checking it all out and trying to make a decision. I do not want to change doctors anymore than I have to, so I hope to pick a place and stay.
I hope you all are doing well. I will have a busy couple of weeks, and will continue to update the blog. It is georgous out here. The trees are still yellow, and beautiful. It is still pretty warm here. Other than the driving, things are going great!

No comments: