Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I haven't been writing everyday because I really don't have much to say, and don't want to bore all of you. John had his meeting yesterday, and we will meet with the therapists next Wednesday. Today I took Sienna to school, and came home to do some laundry, and picking up. I went to fold laundry and noticed my car was gone. I looked outside, and was so confused. Who would want to steal a dodge Caravan? Johnny helped me figure out they do street cleaning on every third Wednesday of every. So my car got towed, and I had to pick Sienna up from school. I had an hour and a half, so John and I hiked to the next town to catch a bus (his stroller was in the car, so I had to carry all 26+lbs on my hip). With the help of some random men on the street they helped me find the right bus to get on. I got on the bus and realized that I barely had $1.50 because I gave Sienna's school all my cash for pizza day. So one of the men told the bus driver where I was going, and the driver felt bad for me so he didn't even charge me for a ride! So we got on the bus, trusting the bus driver to get me where I needed to go to find my car. John fell asleep, and sure enough the bus driver dropped me off almost right in front of the tow company. $85 dollars later and a $30 ticket, I got my car back and was able to pick Sienna up just in time. Her new school charges for every minute you are late. So that is what I got to do while Sienna was enjoying her second day of school. All I could do was laugh at myself.
The next two days we will be at the hospital. We have an ENT appointment, and then Genetics on Friday. He has been retching the last couple of days. Not sure what is going on, but we will get checked again.
Also my friends Kim and Ben Dunn had a baby last Friday. She had to have an emergency c-section because the baby's heart rate was dropping. The baby had the umbilical cord wrapped 6 times around its neck, and had to be flown to Grand Junction. The baby possibly suffered brain damage, and they are waiting to find out the extent. So please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. They have been a huge support to us throughout Johns whole medical road. They have a 2 year old that was always so interested in being friends with John. They were told the baby only has a 10% chance of normalcy, so lets hope for that 10%!
Hope everyone is having a better day than we are!

No comments: