Saturday, November 15, 2008

We are having fun! We went to the Children's museum yesterday, and the Aquarium today. John is doing good. He enjoys the museums because there is so much room for him to walk. He pushes his walker the opposite way of me and tries to get away. Today at the aquarium he was "talking" to the fish as they swam by. He just makes noises, but he is still trying to talk. We are meeting with early intervention this week to get his therapies set up. He also has a genetic and ENT appointment this week. I was hoping Johnny would be here, but it doesn't look like he will be here until next weekend. I left him with an entire house to pack. Sienna will finally get to start school on Monday. She is starting to get a little emotional. She cried for her daddy tonight. She still thinks we are going back to CB. Now matter how I try to explain it, she just isn't getting it. I think school will be good for her. We spent a little time there on Friday, and the kids seemed to be a lot of fun. I think she will adjust. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

No comments: