Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sienna made it to Denver. We are watching cartoons, and relaxing. She had a very busy couple of days before she left, and is now wooped! From the sounds of Sienna's last couple of days, I am thankful I got out of saying goodbye with her. Johnny said it was absolutely brutal saying goodbye to her teacher, friends, neighbors, etc. She told me that she is so sad. I think it is all hitting me now. We sure are going to miss CB and everything,and everyone that comes along with it.
On a happy note. John got his walker! He absolutely loves it, and is all over the place. we went to the mall so he could have space to walk. We had so much fun. He was checking everything out, and he had his Donald Duck costume on. As soon as I get my computer hooked up I will post some pics. He is doing better than I thought he would do with the walker, and he is sooo proud of himself. He found the carosel at the mall, and kept checking it out, so I took him on it. He cried the whole time with his lip out and his eyebrows wrinkled. I never thought I would be so excited to have my kid walking!

No comments: