Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I wish I could go to an appointment without coming home with any news! Today we had our allergy appointment... dog allergy! So now what do we do with our wonderful family lab. Give her up too. We have already given up our home, our friends, left our belongings in Colorado, and now we might have to give up our dog. We have more testing to do for allergy and immunology, but I chose to wait until next week to get the bloodwork done. It will tell us how allergic to the dog John is. We are going back to genetics next week, and there is a good chance we will have to give some more blood for that, so I wanted to wait so we could do it all at once. I am so tired of having to hold my son down so someone can take his blood. So that is what happened today. Obviously it is not a good day, but am not making any decisions until we get the blood results back. Wish I had better news today!

No comments: