Sunday, February 15, 2009


















I got the best valentines day present this weekend. Johnny took the kids to Vermont, and I had the whole weekend to myself. I had to work a bunch, but it was so nice to have some time to myself. I got my haircut and chopped my hair! A little short, but I like it. The kids had a great time. Sienna skied, and Little John slept. It was nice to get them back. John and Sienna had their dentist appointment last week, and Sienna did great, but John did not like the appointment at all. We had to force him down to get into his mouth, and turns out he has two cavities! They aren't too bad, but we will go back in a month and try to decide what to do about them. I have never had a cavity, so this is all new for me! We had our therapy appointments, but it turns out that I had looked at the wrong month, and all those appointments I had talked about are next month. This week we have allergy. They will test him for any allergies. He has had this before, but only for cat and dog, and he was too young for it to show correct results. We have therapy, but it should be a good week because I got Sienna in Dance camp on Tuesday, and on Thursday if she likes it. So I will get a break! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Here are some pics from xmas. I finally got them downloaded.












1 comment:

Eu tenho um sonho de paz said...

Your family is beautiful.And it´s sad to read about your little son .I can´t imagine the pain it causes but with love you can heal your heartand protect him and your family.