Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tegan and Patrick got married this week at the Woodstock Inn in Vermont. It was such a nice wedding, and everyone had a blast. Congratulations Tegan and Patrick. Sienna was the flower girl, and mad the most beautiful flower girl you have ever seen. She played the roll perfectly, and then performed ballet for everyone while they ate.She was so good, absolutely so beautiful I could hardly believe she was my daughter.With Tegan stealing the show, I would have to say Sienna was runner up! Sienna's cousin was the ringbearer, and he to did such a great job. He took his job so seriously. It was a great wedding. Little John sat with me and pulled the brides maids hair through out the ceremony. Little John did good. He wanted nothing to do with the socializing. He just want to push his waker, and he is getting fast now. And the elevator is so exciting because when that opens he goes full speed plowing everyone over to get in so he can ride the elevator. Sienna took her job as a flower girl so seriously. She got her hair done, into a beautiful bun. Then did ballet for the girls that were watching while they got there hair done. Sienna is so fun because she is so opposite of me. She is so dainty, and girly, and I am well, we all know how I am. I know I am the mom and all, but I believe my daughter is going to be professional ballerina. Her teachers have all commented on how good she is. So as long as she loves it, I will support her the whole way.
So this week we have PT, OT, Appointment with the pediatrician to go over everything and a neurologist whom specializes in Mitochondrial disease. He was at the wedding this week and was watching him. We will see what piece of this puzzle he can add to all of this. I am excited to hear about his thought on John having Mito. If he says what Children's Denver said which was they do not believe he has mito, then we will take that and run, but then he may have something else to add to all of this. Who knows what will happen. I learn something new at every appointment.
We are still trying to find jobs. Starting to really stress about that. Johnny doing realestate, could be a while until we get any money, so he is trying to get a night restaurant job. I applied at Boston Children's for a PT social work job working in emergency situaitons, which I love. It would only be 2 days a week, but 20hrs so a couple of long days. It would be great for me though. We are trying to get things going. John's weeks are filling up quickly, and am having a hard time trying to figure out when I can work, and Johnny is out doing what he can. This definitely wouldn't be the ideal time to make a move and find new jobs. We weren't able to save money since we left so quickly, so now we are feeling the crunch. Oh well, all we can do is our best. I know we are not the only ones in the country that can't pay their bills. I just hope it isn't for long. Santa is going to go easy on the kids this year.
I will try to post some pics of the kids from the wedding tomorrow. Sienna looks like a perfect little flower girl model, and John he just wanted to get away with his walker. I will have more to say this week as things are getting busy with John.!
I hope all is well, It was nice seeing all the family this week. It made me feel like our move was a good one. All my other family and friends, Well, I just really miss you all and wish I could have brought you all with me. I love and miss you all!

No comments: