Sunday, December 21, 2008

I can't believe Christmas is this week. I have been busy looking for work all week. I think I finally found a place to work, but we will see. They said they would call me on Tuesday either way. I really liked this restaurant, and got along with the General Manager very well. The restaurant is called Pigalle, and is located in the theatre district of Boston. It is a French 4 star restaurant. I hope they offer me the job.
Little John had his eye doctor appointment last week, and it took 4 hours. It was so brutal. His eyes are as bad as the last doctor said, so he is wearing his glasses again. He is doing much better with them. We have to keep putting them on, but he seems to like being able to see. It has been snowing all weekend. We have gotten over a foot of snow. Hopefully Sienna will have school tomorrow. The schools closed down on Friday before it even started snowing. It was quite funny. John still continues to do good. He hasn't retched in a while!
We are going to Vermont for Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful xmas.

No comments: