Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where to begin. We have had a busy week. I feel like my busy life from CB is slowly creeping up on me. Little John got sick this week. Here is a picture of him sleeping isn't he the cutest little thing. I kept him in bed for two days. He has started wretching again, which I believe has to do with his cold. Whenever he gets sick his chest sounds horrible, and he wretches up mucus. Poor little guy. He is feeling better although his nose is running again like it normally does, and his lungs sound junky no more fever or we would have to take him in to check for pneumonia. We are getting a cat scan on his lungs and his sinus this week to see what is going on and to check for possible lung disease. We go in on Thursday. This should be a simple procedure, but since he is two, and wouldn't sit still for 15 minutes they have to sedate him. Again not a big deal but since he might have a lung disease, he has to go under anesthesia. This sucks! So like going into surgery he has to have a gas mask, and an IV. I was able to get work off so that I can recover from this. I am sure John will be fine, but last time I had to leave him under anesthesia, I thought I was going to pass out. Hopefully this time will be better since he is not having surgery.

It is funny how tired he gets when he is sick. Since he was feeling better we went to the grocery store. We were out of everything. He rode in the car which he loves. About half way I noticed he was sleeping sitting up. So I layed him down and used my down coat to make him a soft pillow and bed. So he slept the rest of the time, with his legs hanging out the window of the car. It was quite funny.

Johnny found a job this week. He is working at Remax as an assistant to a realtor. This is a great job for him right now since it is obviously not a great time for him to start up on his own right now. We are both so thankful to find a job right now, and hopefully can start to get caught up on our bills!

1 comment:

Kim D. said...

J,
My heart is breaking for you guys. Please please give John a big squeeze from us.
XO Kim