Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have to share a story with you all. I ride the Train to work everyday, so today I headed to work. I got to where you wait for the next T and I noticed a guy wearing a suit but he somehow had forgotten his pants. Then I look at the girl sitting next to me and she is wearing no pants, as well as another guy. I am sitting there not wanting to make eye contact at anyone, but then thinking maybe I was going to be on candid camera or something. So we get on the bus and I sat next to this young mom, and she then looked at me after seeing the people I got on the T with. I told her I had no idea what was going on, but just sat there trying not to laugh. So the next stop a guy came on with no pants wearing black silk boxers with white on the front and a bow like a tux. I then lost it, I was laughing so hard I was crying. I could barely stay in my seat. Then a a guy who's wife couldn't even look at anyone, got up and went over to the guy and asked him why he was wearing his underwear? He said that he had gained a little weight and wasn't fitting into his pants, and wanted to be comfortable. Everytime I would start to get it together, someone in underwear walked on, or I would see someone's reaction to these people. Every stop a few more would get on the bus. I finally got to where I was going, and got out, and so did everyone of them but on the other side of the train. They were everywhere. People of all shapes and colors in every different kind of underwear. I was not sure if anyone would believe me, but I was still laughing so hard it hurt. So I got my phone out and took some pictures. I still don't know what was going on, but it was the funniest thing I have seen. I just had to share that story with you all as well as my pics.









2 comments:

Kim D. said...

Jenni, I just laughed so hard. How WEIRD!!! :)

Darci Gillespie, Realtor CRS.MRE.GRI.RSPS.SRS.ePRO.SFR. said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Really? What the hell was going on? That is frickin hilarious! Are you SURE you weren't on Candid Camera?