Sunday, January 25, 2009

So sorry to take so long to post an update on John. We went to the doctor on Friday, and his O2 was back to normal! We did get a little info from his cat scan, but we need to talk to his pulmonary doctor to find out what it all means. What they could tell us is his sinus "are not good" he has an infection. His lungs have swollen lymph nodes which could be the cause of an infection. His lungs are junky, and this is where they say the pulmonary doctor has to take over. We have an appointment with her, so we will get to find out what exactly all this means. He is doing well though. We put him on a low dose of antibiotics a couple of weeks ago, but we are going to increase the dose now. John is doing great though.
I haven't posted anything because I have been so over worked this week. Of course I didn't sleep the night before his procedure, and Friday I worked until after midnight, and John was up crying so again not much sleep. I was so spent last night I almost fell asleep on the train on my way to work. Then at work I served a bottle of wine, and then poured a glass into someone's water! I again am so thankful to work with people who understand what I am going through. I am hoping to cut a shift so I only work 4 nights a week. I was so tired when I got home last night I barely even remember getting home and going to bed. I now have 2 days off, and I am going to relax!

No comments: