Sunday, September 28, 2008

We have had a great weekend. Both kids went to a babysitting fundraiser at Sienna's preschool last night, so I was able to go out! Wow, it has been a while. Unfortunately, Johnny had to work. We all went to the farmers market, and then to the park today, which fun. Little John has had a good weekend. I have taken a couple days off of reading so that I could get it together. Our Dr. told me not to pay too much attention to those statistics, and that she believes John's symptoms are mild. Thanks again Kristi, you have a way of making me feel better. I know I have to take one day at a time. This disease is definitely a lot worse than I thought when I first heard about it. It is a reminder that there are no guarantees in life, which is why I can only take one day at a time.
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

Jude said...

such a great way to keep up on current news...love the newest picture of Johnny...what a beautiful guy!!