Monday, September 29, 2008

John went to see his doctor today. He is now weighing 24lbs 5 ounces! He has been feeling good. He got sick yesterday, but other than that he is good. We decided that we are going to wait for John to start preschool. Since I do not work during the day, and he doesn't have to go, it is best for him to stay with me. We are worried about him being in a germ environment. Everytime he gets sick it is such a huge set back for him. I actually wasn't looking forward to him going to school, I just thought it would be good for him. I will still continue to take him to music, tumble bugs, the park, and his play groups. I will just be the mom with the germ-x!
The other night Big Johnny took him and Sienna to the grocery store. They have two kid carts, and Sienna grabbed one like always. Well, I guess John started yelling, so Johnny got him the other cart. He had the best time ever pushing his cart around the store. I took him the next day to see myself. It was so fun to watch him (I think I might even take him back and video tape him!). He can't stop, or turn so he just crashes into everything, but he was so happy. He also doesn't bend his knees, so he has a bit of a waddle. He is so cute! Anyways, Johnny had the idea of getting him a pediatric walker. I talked to Doctor Kristi today about this and she thought it was a great idea. So hopefully it won't take too long to get this for him. I know he will enjoy some freedom. I would love to see where he would go and what he would do with one. I can't wait! Besides my back is so tired from carrying him around.
Not much else going on. We are all home tonight, so it will be nice to be with the family!

1 comment:

Who is Logan Lewis.... said...

This is Logan Lewis's mom. Thank you for sharing your blog. We are hoping answers come soon and.... they are what you have been hoping for. Thanks for reading / supporting Logan's fight!