Thursday, May 21, 2009








Where to begin... Obviously from the pictures, Sienna had her dance recital! She did such a great job, and loved being on stage performing. She took it very seriously, and I am so proud of her. We are already talking about next years recital! The picture of John is at the Children's museum flying an airplane. He continues to do so well. Right now he is being evaluated for preschool. So on top of all his other therapy appointments, we are meeting with another round of people to transition him into a special needs preschool. We have decided to seek a diagnosis for John. Like we haven't already been doing that. We are looking to get him diagnosed with "autism spectrum disorder". This would benefit him in which he would qualify for a very intensive therapy program. He is not your typical autistic child, but we can put him on the wide range of the spectrum, and like I said before I don't want him labeled unless it is going to help him, and this will help him.
I am so excited to be celebrating my retirement as a waitress this Saturday! I am really going to miss the new friends I have made at the new restaurant, but can always stay in touch with them. I start my new job on June 2nd. After putting in my notice, and getting a start date with DCF, I realized I had a little over a week in between jobs. So we are squeeking in a trip to Texas to visit my family. I have not seen my meme in a year and a half, which is the longest I have ever been without meme time! Sienna has been asking to see her grammy and papa as well. John, well he doesn't care, but I am sure he will have fun. I will try to get the video of Sienna's recital on utube soon.
Hope all is well.


No comments: