Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We had a wonderful vacation in Texas. My family has almost recovered from the Hurricane damage. It was very interesting to see the damage of the storm 6 months later. I would have hated to see what it looked like when the storm hit. Little John had an excellent time. Other than pulling his gtube out of his stomach for the first time, we did good. He was in the water almost the whole time, and had a great time. We went boating, to the beach, to the pool, and to a water park in which he sat in a kid tube (with an adult and a lifejacket) and floated around the lazy river all day long. Sienna wants to move there so that we can swim everyday. I am trying to explain that it was a vacation, and we just can't play like that everyday.
I started my new job yesterday, and I think it will be the perfect job for me for a long time. Everyone that I work with has been there for many years, and they still love it there.
So we are doing well. The vacation was just what we needed, and we were lucky enough to see so many different family members. I can't wait until our next vacation! I will get some pics posted soon.

1 comment:

Bill Clement said...

I hear Sienna caught a fish on her trip