Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well, we had two doctor appointments this week, and things are looking good. GI increased his calorie intake, and things are going well. We don't have to go back for 3 months. I was told we would not be giving him anything to stimulate hunger until he is eating at least 50% of his calories. As of right now he is at 0%! So we have a long ways to go. We saw pulmonary today, John is still doing well, and we made a deal with the doctor that we will stay healthy until we see her again in September! We will not be taking his adenoids out. I don't believe this is necessary, and him staying healthy proves me to be right! Not much else is going on. Sienna is anxiously waiting for her big ballerina debut. She says she is the star of the show. I am still waiting to find out about the job. They called again today, and said that they should have an answer by the end of the week. At this point I would love to still get the job, but I am happy where I am at, and making new friends, and I am not working full time but making okay money. So if I don't get this job, I should be able to go back to social work by next winter.

No comments: