Thursday, October 1, 2009

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post! No news is good news. So where to begin with the update...
John is now walking!!! He is selective and only walks when he wants. He is really fast scooting, so he would prefer to scoot, but we are working on him. He is doing so well in our new house. He can get anywhere in the house. He has a few words now. Hat, and hi. He is also mimicking noises, which is a great. John is starting preschool on October 19th! The town we live in has a wonderful special ed program. We have already met with his "TEAM" and I have a really great feeling about them. Things are really going well for us here. Our neighbors are wonderful, it is quiet, and very dog friendly. It sure has been nice to get our own place, our belongings back, and settle down. Sienna is doing wonderful. She started Kindergarten inwhich she loves. She is making more friends than I can keep up with. She has a new boyfriend, (but still claims that Blake is her Crested Butte boyfriend!) She is playing soccer, and doing ballet. The little girl upstairs is 2 months younger than her, and they have become best friends. It could not have worked out better for us here. I am fortunately still working at the shelter. Due to my previous employment here, I was able to use "Seniority" and avoid layoffs! I also qualify for ed pay, so I am applying to go to grad school to receive my MSW! I am sending off the application this week. The school I am applying to has a pt program which allows me to continue working. Since John is going to school 5x a week, I figured I should take advantage of this opportunity. I have a lot of down time at work that I will be able to do homework.
Johnny is getting busy at work which is good. He has been doing a great job as Mr. Mom.
So again everything is going well here. I cannot access my blog at work, which is why I am not updating much. I will try to do better. I will also try to post some pics. I hope you all are doing well, and thank you again for your continued support!

No comments: